Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome to Denmark! 2009 World Wrestling Championships

Hi all,
Stealing the idea from our neighbors to the south, I thought i might be able to provide a bit of interesting insight to our experiences at the Senior World Championships this year in Herning Denmark. I am not a sports writer, but i will do what i can to share some of the sights and sounds at this years big event. Obviously, my primary focus will be on "Team Canada" and our performance at the event, but i will try and post an entry each day on the happenings in Herning. As the Worlds are about to begin I hope our supporters and Wrestling enthusiasts are as excited as i know our team is. Please check our Canadian Wrestling Website for updates as well, and the fastest way to get timely match results will likely be to look at the results on the Fila Herning 2009 website. Wish us Luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys-

    I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing how your experience goes in Denmark! I am your hugest fan and supporter !!
    Coach Robinson

    ReplyDelete